? ??????????????Love Is Strange? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (33 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 40103 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (48 Ratings)??25 Grabs Today. 28455 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Juicy Journalism

After sifting through the many blogging sites available to us, I decided to take a further look into the lives of the group members who make up the joUrn.juiCe blogging site. I was captivated immediately by the introduction to their page, as you are tempted to indulge yourself after being given a small taste of what they have to offer, as it incorporates a martini glass and a brief description of the posts that are uploaded onto the site. The play on words used in the beginning grabbed my interest and left me to read on.

The use of pictures in this blogging site immediately made me aware of stories that we were recently focusing on in class, acts that had never been performed before by the individual bloggers themselves were presented in the form of personal photographs and put on display. I viewed this as the olive inside the glass, often used as a presentation extra. As I read on I was intrigued to find out about the lifestyles behind a group of members in my tutorial class that I didn’t know on a personal level. Through reading this blogging site I was advised through their work at their personal mannerisms and interests. Journ.Juice gave me the chance to escape into a reality of the varsity lifestyle we live on a day-to-day basis from a different view. I was engrossed in the stories and it most certainly tantalized my taste buds, urging me to order me.

Tay Johnston

0 comments: